SPECIAL THANKS TO

With all due respect thanks and high appreciation we submit to Google, Kapanlagi, Wikipedia, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter and the entire online media in that the material contained in this site.

Wang Jia Yun


Wang Jiayun says she was born in Kowloon of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and presently lives in Shenzhen City of Guangdong province in China. Wang Jiayun’s blog ID name is “冰山” [bingshan, "iceberg"], says she likes the color white. Netizens one after another left comments saying “Body Terminator [her body is good?]“, “Hope to see even more photos”, “I am Korean, I have a good impression of you [like you]. Hope we can be friends”, “Big sister [you] have already become a star in Korea. I am big sister’s fan“, “I hear you’ve become famous, so I’ve come specially to send my regards”, etc., the responses very enthusiastic.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...