SPECIAL THANKS TO

With all due respect thanks and high appreciation we submit to Google, Kapanlagi, Wikipedia, Photobucket, Facebook, Twitter and the entire online media in that the material contained in this site.

Emma Roberts



I love New York, movies about New York and that take place in New York so for me this was just a dream come true. It's definitely difficult shooting in New York just because there are so many elements involved. Shooting on the street is always the hardest thing.

I'm enrolled right now in the School of Life. I deferred from Sarah Lawrence [small college in New York], so I think I'm going to try to find time to go there. But for now, no. I read all the time, though. I read a book a week. I try to keep my mind working.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...